Pilot Chemical Company is committed to meeting or exceeding the expectations of our customers by providing consistent products and services that offer our customers excellent value and exemplify pride in workmanship.
Pilot Chemical Company is committed to reducing accidents, injuries and the environmental impact of our operations and products.
These commitments shall be achieved by complying with the requirements, standards and practices of Responsible Care®, ChemStewards®, The Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) and ISO 9001.
We commit to the following:
• Continuously improving all aspects of our operations and processes by corrective and preventative action and development of goals and metrics to track progress
• Protecting the health, safety and security of our co-workers and our communities.
• Partnering with our customers and suppliers to protect the environment and the health and safety of our co-workers and our community and minimizing our environmental footprint
• Complying with applicable business, environmental, health, safety and security laws and regulations
• Providing a forum for open communication with all stakeholders
• Providing the capital and training necessary to enable us to achieve our objectives
• Ensuring that this Policy is understood, updated as needed and maintained throughout Pilot Chemical Company
Pilot is committed to measure and to continuously improve our objectives for key variables.
Our objectives include:
• Assure Employee, Stakeholder, Process and Product Safety
• Assure Regulatory Compliance
• Continuously Improve Customer Satisfaction
• Continuously Improve Employee Satisfaction
• Continuously Improve Operational Excellence
• Continuously monitor Plant Process to Improve environmental, health and safety Impact
If applicable, each function shall develop specific projects that include training, measurements, timelines and responsibilities to support the Strategic Objectives.