Environmental Health and Safety Mission
Pilot Chemical Company is committed to continuously reducing accidents, injuries and the environmental impact of our operations. Pilot will achieve this by adopting the following Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) principles:
- Eliminate or minimize the environmental footprint from Pilot operations.
- Reduce the creation of waste from product development through delivery to our customers.
- Dispose of any generated waste safely and responsibly.
- Reduce the consumption of natural resources and energy.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure the safety and health of all Pilot employees, customers, end-users of our products and the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to maintaining and enhancing stakeholder satisfaction through the continuous improvement of our EHS programs. Our EHS program shall be reviewed annually at the plant and corporate levels to ensure its continuing effectiveness. This shall include a review of this EHS policy and key performance objectives. Click here for more information
"There is no job which we perform so important that it would jeopardize the health or well being of one of our employees, customers, or the communities in which we operate."
-- Paul E. Morrisroe
Pilot Chemical is an active member of Society of Chemical
Pilot Chemical is active supplier and member with CleanGredients and the US EPA's Design for the Environment program. For a complete list of Pilot Chemical products listed on CleanGredients and approved for the DfE program, click here.
If Your Inquiry is an Emergency
-- U.S. and Canadain chemical emergencies and spill information, call Chemtrec at
-- International chemical emergencies and spill information, call Chemtrec at
If your inquiry is a Non-emergency